After having finished the enrollment of students for the academic year 2016/17 some new and returning applicants appeared and asked for audition possibility. As our school has been always open for the service of ALL talents, we feel obligated to examine the possibility of cooperation until the last possible minute.
The „last minute check in“ audition process to BCDA – artist BA and MA, teachers' MA is as under:
– application form
– video (training, improvisation, choreography) 2-3 minutes each – the most important is that you should really like them
– please see our videos on our site and write about one of them
– if you have any English language certificate, send it or declare the level you command
Upon those materials the audition committee will decide if we invite you to our two days „last minute check in“ audition to be organized on the 15th and 16th of August. Please bring ballet shoes, clean sneakers, comfortable but tight dresses for dance classes.
Please note that in case of a positive decision from all sides
– all students who start the next year together will participate at our creative week the 21-27. August in the New Performing Arts Foundation's Creative Garden near Budapest
– before starting the Creative Week you will have to pay 500 € registration fee and 1000 € – the first two installments of 1500 €/semester – what other students will have paid before this date
– the week after will serve for registration (visa, insurance, student card, accommodation, etc.)
– the 5th of September will be the first day in school